Monday, March 28, 2011

Project 365: Week 12

Day 78: Move over Tony Hawk, there's a new skater in town! Joey used some of his birthday money to buy himself a "real" skateboard. He's been practicing his skills, and seems determined to go to a skate park in the near future...we'll have to see about that! Day 79: Check out the fashionista! Claire had fun getting dressed-up during one of Emma's playdates. Her look is complete with make-up and hair. This little sister loves the attention of the big girls! Day 80: I went "Easter Dress" shopping! Oh, it was so fun! Look at the hats! Adorable. I'm trying to enjoy this time when I can pick out my kids clothes and they don't mind! I can also dress them alike and they love it! I'm sure my days of doing this are numbered...but for now I'll enjoy it. I'm sure Joey is glad that he has two sisters that I can dress alike-and leave him out of it! I remember when he was a baby I'd find matching boy/girl outfits for he and Emma and I thought it was SO cute...I doubt he'd find that cute now!




Day 81: Piano practice! It's great that Emma can help when Joey gets stuck on a song...Lord knows I would have NO idea what to tell him! I love to see them working together like this. (Sigh)



Day 82: Another day at our second-home. The office is coming along...we have the start of some walls! By next week, it will be all framed out and ready for the dry-waller. Things are moving along!



Day 83: I'm trying out my upholstery skills by recovering some of Tio's office chairs. These chairs sit in each treatment room, and they were a very "blah" mint green color, so I decided to spruce them up. I think they'll look great in the NEW office!




Day 84: I keep forgetting to record the awesome job Tio did on the garage door steps! Where we used to step out onto a bucket, we now have a lovely platform and stairs! Although this is still a work in progress, I have big plans for this area. The platform stretches all the way to the opposite wall, and I have visions of coat hooks and shoe cubbies in our future...just because this house didn't come with a mud room, doesn't mean we can't create one!

No comments:

Post a Comment