Saturday, May 14, 2011

Project 365: Week 18

Day 120: It's MIKIE'S season! Our first waffle cones of the summer. We love our local ice cream shop, and we try to frequent there as much as possible :) Cheers to the beginning of summer!





Day 121: The cabinets have been installed! The office is taking shape. This is the back office. This is the old drive-thru window from when the building used to be a bank. We've gotten lots of suggestions on how we should use this unique feature!



Day 122: It's May, so shouldn't the showers be over?!? We're ready for flowers, not showers...however, Claire loves any excuse to get out her pink umbrella!




Day 123: More cabinetry at the office! This will be the front desk eventually. Can't wait to see it all completed!



Day 124: Another view of the front desk. Tio did the stonework, and it took A LONG TIME...but I think it's worth it. This might be my favorite feature of the whole office!


Day 125: The countertops are in!!! It's all coming together!



Day 126: This might be my favorite day of the year...the Wilson College Book Sale!!! I put this on my calendar a year in advance! I always stock up on our summer reading. Here's a shot of only a few of the titles I picked up for the kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment