Friday, June 17, 2011

Project 365: Week 22

Day 148: This week of pictures is devoted to the GRAND OPENING of our new office! It has been a loooooong 3 month renovation process, but Paci Chiropractic is now open for business!


Day 149: A shot of Tio's office.



Day 150: The back hallway...this lighting makes it look much more yellow than it is in real life. I LOVE how the colors came out...I have Dan at Sherwin Williams to thank for that!





Day 152: Quite possibly my favorite part of the whole office...our "kids" room! The "horse table" is still a favorite among our smallest patients. I used Uppercase Living for the vinyl wall art. We love kids at Paci Chiropractic!




Day 153: The therapy room. More Uppercase Living vinyl wall art. I really like how the dandelion turned out!



Day 154: The front desk. Just how I had imagined! I love the stone work...Tio did an amazing job!



Day 155: The waiting room. I love all of the natural light that this room gets. It's hard to imagine it used to be a bank...we've changed so much!


The best part of this whole project is that we NEVER have to move the office again!!! Paci Chiropractic is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment