Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Year Later....

Ok, so it's been almost one whole year since my last post.  I'm going to be better this year, really I am.  I promise.  I have lots of reasons to start blogging again...for one, my enduring infatuation with Pintrest has inspired me to blow the dust off of my blog and actually post something once in a while...and maybe, just maybe...pin some of the cooler stuff we do around here.  Also, for the past year, I have been a miserable failure in the picture taking department.  Hopefully I will be inspired to snap away if I have somewhere to post all of those beautiful pictures.  Oh, and I also have some very creative "guest bloggers" who are itching to express themselves.  So...here goes....2013 will be a year of self-expression amid the chaos, and maybe I will capture some of these memories.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment