Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Notice anything about this picture?


No, it's not that the licence plate on her bike says Joey (that's a third child thing). Look closely.....NO TRAINING WHEELS!!!!! That's right! Claire is riding on two wheels.

She was very insistent about this (that's also a third child thing). I, personally, was against it. She's only 4 and she does so well on her bike with training wheels that I saw no reason to mess with it. I mean, you all know what teaching a kid to ride a bike entails....me hunching over running along side her while she speeds out of control into the grass. But, Tio LOVES this stuff. So off they went next door to the parking lot of the high school, and within minutes she was on her way.

I can already tell this kid is going to grow up TOO FAST!!! (sniff)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment