Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If I had a hammer...


Move over Amy Matthews...there's a new carpenter in town! Look at this girl...on the filthy garage floor surrounded by power tools...and she couldn't be happier!

Claire had a BLAST watching the guys work on the door today. The word that comes to mind is obsessive. She constantly asked if she could help, so Uncle Jim put her to work hammering nails into a board. She was diligent! What you see here is only the beginning. I bet she had at least 50 nails in that board before she was through.

Of course, she wanted to display the board in her room, but I convinced her that it would be safer to keep it in the garage (I can just imagine the trail of nails through the house!)

I think we've stumbled upon raw talent here....I'm picturing her own show on the DIY network! Daddy will be so proud :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment