Monday, October 25, 2010

Soccer Saturday!


So, if you've wondered why it's been SOOOO long since my last blog post....see the above picture. That's right, we've been in full soccer swing, and this year we added Claire into the mix!
As I type this, we're almost to the end of the season, so I can no longer complain about the three different teams, the three different practice times, the three different game schedules...nope, I'm not complaining a bit...hallelujah I'm almost done!


I really don't mind, though. I mean, look at these pictures...you can tell they're having a blast! The teamwork, the exercise...I wouldn't trade that for anything.
But I'll admit, it will be nice to have one or two Saturdays to sleep in...wait a minute, that's WAY too much to wish for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment