Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat!!!


The Neighborhood Crew!



We survived trick or treat night 2010! And we lucked out with perfect fall weather. I love where we live...we always get TONS of trick or treaters! I planned for 350 and this is the first year that I didn't run out of candy! We have our routine...I love handing out the candy and Tio loves taking the kids around. Some years we switch roles, but I'm a sucker for seeing all the neighborhood kids dressed up and talking with them about their costumes...they are always SO excited! Fun stuff!

This spooky witch was hanging out at our neighbors' house, complete with a bubble machine in her cauldron.


Emma really got into her roll as a hula dancer...she has the moves, she just needs the Hawaiian beach!

On to the next Halloween festivity...we're all in a parade tonight. The fun keeps on going....



No comments:

Post a Comment